Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Elizabeth's Debut!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the dress!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We got Elizabeth!!!!!!! I love her hair--it is so long-----tried to show it in some of the auction pictures.

    Here is a link of the dresses I made for her that I listed this evening on eBay. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsdls275

    I don't like her dress it is irredescent coral with an orangish shine to it. Guess I will just be making her a new one!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What darling dresses. Elizabeth and Felicity dresses are quite the thing to make and sell right now. Great job! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those are just lovely. I wish I had $$. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    All of those outfits are so pretty! I am especially taken with the one for Kirsten, but am out of dolly $$ right now. I'm still going to watch it, though. Excellent work! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •